• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: My job and what happened today!

83 posts in this topic

Now the golden question, what kind of commission structure?
I get a fluctuating commission based on how much is ordered and what kind of profit we make. Since they are going to use us for all of their printing needs too, it may turn out to be about $50-$70K.

It's good to see you in better times my friend.

I can only imagine what you went through.

:foryou:

Thanks! I am doing just fine! Been out on the dating scene a bit, but nothing serious. I have been hitting the gym as much as I can and may get into amateur fighting at the end of next year. :)

I just played some guitar hero in the company game room while waiting for some code to compile (shrug)

Sweeet :headbang:

I jsut told my boss we should get that game for the office. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Nah. Maybe a Wii." :cloud9:

They have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii :baiting:

Congrats, well done...

now, 'synch' needs a 4g loan :)

haha yes please help fund my ff#1 first buy donations welcome :roflmao: That is one crazy pay off you got there dude! Do you even still work after that?.. hahh!

Thanks! I am doing just fine! Been out on the dating scene a bit, but nothing serious. I have been hitting the gym as much as I can and may get into amateur fighting at the end of next year. :)

Wasn't marriage enough like amateur fighting? (shrug)

Spoken like a true champion of the nuptials. winner.gif

:gossip: His marriage, not mine.

Mine is so :luhv: because I do what I am told, when I am told to do it. Post haste.

:gossip: His marriage, not mine.

Mine is so :luhv: because I do what I am told, when I am told to do it. Post haste.

Yours is :luhv: because you are pwned.gif .

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Congrats James!! :acclaim:

I somehow remember a crazy lady that shouldn't be giving advice

to anyone about life telling you that your luck will eventually

change. (shrug)

Keep up the good work buddy. (thumbs u

fay :foryou:

Thanks, Fay! I appreciate the kind words. Keep your chin up. And for those of you who were talking about marriage: Yes, I still believe that marriage is a good thing. And may get married again someday, just not for awhile. :) I am enjoying my life right now.

Sweeet :headbang:

I jsut told my boss we should get that game for the office. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Nah. Maybe a Wii." :cloud9:

They have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii :baiting:

I heard there is a lag between the wireless guitar and the console. Anyone?