• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,208 posts in this topic

AmazingSept27-1.jpg

Hey Dwight, I just noticed the date stamp ... is this from the same collection as the ASQ I bought from you a while back (ant cover)?

This is just a killer copy of this classic Paul cover pulp. The robot AS is incredible too.

MeteorMenaceStrasser11-3.jpg

Always been a fan of Doc. I notice the NRA emblem at the bottom left, even though Doc chose not to use or carry a gun unless it was completely necessary

Always been a fan of Doc. I notice the NRA emblem at the bottom left, even though Doc chose not to use or carry a gun unless it was completely necessary

That is intriguing!

I read "The Devil Ghengis" last night. In one scene a former bad lady turned good hands her pistol to Doc to use against the bad guys, to escape a seemingly impossible situation! Of course Doc turns the offer down, since that is his way! :cool:

BTW, great stuff Dwight!!

Allways enjoy drooling over your collection!

That is intriguing!

:gossip: It's not that NRA.

It's this NRA

NewDealNRA.jpg

Wikipedia entry: "The National Recovery Administration (NRA) was a New Deal agency in the United States. Created under the National Industrial Recovery Act in 1933, it was one of the first major pieces of the New Deal program of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

The NRA allowed industries to create "codes of fair competition," which were intended to reduce "destructive competition" and to help workers by setting minimum wages and maximum weekly hours. It also allowed industry heads to collectively set price floors."

PSA from Scrooge