• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,116 posts in this topic

4027922963_e21029a92e_o.jpg

Those are some really nice pulps you've found, Matt. :applause:

I remember earlier this year you posted a group photo of some of your favorite purchases of 2008.

Your photo for acquisitions made during 2009 is shaping up to have a slightly different focus. :popcorn:

I have thought seriously about chucking it all and diving in to amass the Horror Pulp collection of all time...But then I think if I die in a car crash or something I will be remembered as the guy who had all the awful magazines of women being given blood transfusions from monkeys (and such).

...not to mention my wife...

I have thought seriously about chucking it all and diving in to amass the Horror Pulp collection of all time...But then I think if I die in a car crash or something I will be remembered as the guy who had all the awful magazines of women being given blood transfusions from monkeys (and such).

...not to mention my wife...

lol never thought of that!

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Wow, that cover reminds me of that movie Sssssss!

I was just telling a friend of mine a couple days ago about that movie! The beginning of that film FREAKED ME THE F*SPOON* OUT when I was a kid.

Edited by *paull*

lol

Hadn't thought about that movie in years

KTLA TV had nothing but the best. Ssssssss and that movie about the two-headed guy ("Siamese if you please" was in their promo) seemed to play about four to six times a year as I grew up. Best TV station ever.

sssssss_snake_boy.jpgt1135212lvm.jpg

I was just telling a friend of mine a couple days ago about that movie! The beginning of that film FREAKED ME THE F*SPOON* OUT when I was a kid.

Me too!

Me too!

Dang...throw me into that mix... :eek: