• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Atom #1

10 posts in this topic

this would be a great test book as it has numerous small defects. i'm not sure it'd get as high as a 5.5 because of that FC LRC creasing, the general funkiness of the BC spine (dirty/staining?), and the bottom edge which has four pretty damning defects.

i would opine that this could wind up being one of the prettiest 4.0-4.5 Atom #1's out there. the colors are still terrif............. (thumbs u

i'd probably still slab it, as it's a pre 1965 DC Key #1................. with a pretty cool looking cover, i might add..........

this would be a great test book as it has numerous small defects. i'm not sure it'd get as high as a 5.5 because of that FC LRC creasing, the general funkiness of the BC spine (dirty/staining?), and the bottom edge which has four pretty damning defects.

i would opine that this could wind up being one of the prettiest 4.0-4.5 Atom #1's out there. the colors are still terrif............. (thumbs u

i'd probably still slab it, as it's a pre 1965 DC Key #1................. with a pretty cool looking cover, i might add..........

If I do decide to slab, I post it back on this thread.. Might be a few months though. Thanks for the comments Brunt.