• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT, Is the slowing economy affecting board memebers in any significant way?

47 posts in this topic

...even though I'm in the subprime mortgage business, suprisingly things have not effected me at all. In fact, just saved up 4 months worth of paychecks and sold some semi-keys to buy this:

I wonder if you would consider breaking that up and selling it for chunks?? hm

...even though I'm in the subprime mortgage business, suprisingly things have not effected me at all. In fact, just saved up 4 months worth of paychecks and sold some semi-keys to buy this:
Aren't tighter restrictions going to be placed on subprime morgages? doh! I get it now. That's why you switched from Victorian age classics to Silver age beaters. :roflmao::kidaround:

Get each chunk sign by Stan Lee and have it placed in a 0.5 yellow slab.

Get each chunk sign by Stan Lee and have it placed in a 0.5 yellow slab.

Surest way to easy street :banana:

Looks like there might be a little tape on that copy :o ...I thought you weren't a fan of any type of restoration... hm

Looks like there might be a little tape on that copy :o ...I thought you weren't a fan of any type of restoration... hm

my post ------ :jokealert:

I did happen to recently buy a FF1, but it was this one:

51015-50385-silver002.jpg.76fda953076dab3042422e34e3c1ac5e.jpg