• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally got settled in Monterey

5 posts in this topic

Well all I can say about moving was that it sucked - I arrived on September 15th and my stuff arrived on October 3 'nuff said.

Theres a comic store about 3 blocks away from my place, but thats the only one for awhile, CAN YOU MONOPOLY. Woah expensive. Anyway thanks for all the advice I've been missing, I'll post again when I read back and get up to speed. Oh an Ninanina aka Herb, I left pretty much the entire collection back home, including those Supermans, Ill be back at Xmas and maybe we can work something out then....

Monterey, California? If so, congratulations. It's one of the most beautiful places around. Be sure to check out the aquarium and, if you are so inclined, the local scuba diving.

Well all I can say about moving was that it sucked - I arrived on September 15th and my stuff arrived on October 3 'nuff said.

Theres a comic store about 3 blocks away from my place, but thats the only one for awhile, CAN YOU MONOPOLY. Woah expensive. Anyway thanks for all the advice I've been missing, I'll post again when I read back and get up to speed. Oh an Ninanina aka Herb, I left pretty much the entire collection back home, including those Supermans, Ill be back at Xmas and maybe we can work something out then....

You'd better look me up! We have some unfinished business you and I! grin.gif

It's a good thing that store is expensive. It'll keep you from buying too many back-issues while your out there. Glad the worst is over and your finally settling in. Please keep in touch.