• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Superman Ashcan found--6 & counting--how many are there?

32 posts in this topic

If you're talking original ORIGINAL contemporary art from a book he worked on, I'd easily pay four, and under the right circumstances five, figures. But the piece above is simply a modern day recreation.

I believe I saw him offer such pieces for $150.

A Flessel recreation of New Adventure #27 went for $800 on Heritage about 9 months ago. I only bid up to $500

I own one of these Action recreations and love it. Bought it at a Christie's auction in the early '90s. I think he only did 2 of them, but not exactly sure. Paid $1,200 back then.

I own one of these Action recreations and love it. Bought it at a Christie's auction in the early '90s. I think he only did 2 of them, but not exactly sure. Paid $1,200 back then.

I am interested in this recreation. Right up my alley!! jb

If this auction is legit I bet the book sells this weekend.
It's not - just look at the picture. You would have thought that if the scammer would go through the trouble of photoshopping a picture of the book into a cgc case, he would at least do a better job of making it fit.

If this auction is legit I bet the book sells this weekend.
It's not - just look at the picture. You would have thought that if the scammer would go through the trouble of photoshopping a picture of the book into a cgc case, he would at least do a better job of making it fit.

Well surprisingly its still on Ebay, someone hit the BIN and see what happens.