• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Comics Between the Panels... Hardcover book

18 posts in this topic

Comcis: Between the Panels by Steve Duin and Mike Richardson

I need to make some shelf space, so I am offering this book for sale. It is a must

for any comic historian or comic collector. It is in mint condition with a perfect dust jacket, unread copy.

I paid cover for it, which is $34.95. I'd sell it shipped within the US via media mail, for $23.

First :takeit: wins

panels1.jpg

panels2.jpg

I paid cover for it, which is $34.95.
Just wondering when you bought this because I just checked the copy that I bought when it first came out and the cover price was $49.95 US and $64.95 CAD. Also, my dustjacket is different than yours. (shrug)

Just wondering when you bought this because I just checked the copy that I bought when it first came out and the cover price was $49.95 US and $64.95 CAD. Also, my dustjacket is different than yours. (shrug)

Is this your cover?

f1_8.JPG

Is this your cover?

f1_8.JPG

This is the 1st edition - Sept 1998.

Is this your cover?

f1_8.JPG

Then im guessing the cover shown at top is 2nd print?

Is this your cover?

f1_8.JPG

It might be, but it could also have an alternative cover. Although the retail price would suggest something is different, i.e., later printing.

The version above has 498 pages. What does the one in this thread have?

Is this your cover?

f1_8.JPG

It might be, but it could also have an alternative cover. Although the retail price would suggest something is different, i.e., later printing.

The version above has 498 pages. What does the one in this thread have?

I'll check it when I get home