• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Pages of Hobgoblin Original art for sale by Frenz/Perez & Hana

21 posts in this topic

I've been looking at my art a lot lately, and I really think I am going to focus on Horror art, particularly bronze, with the right GA pieces too. So as much as I like these two, I am going to cut them loose. These just feel like they are out of place to me.

So, for boardies, the prices are $330 shipped & $175 shipped, instead of the CAF prices listed...

Hobgoblin pages

Frenz Pencils/ Hanna Inks from Hobgoblin Lives #2 - $330

hobgoblin2.jpg

Frenz Pencils/ Perez Inks from Hobgoblin Lives #1 - $175

hobgoblinlives1.jpg

I've been looking at my art a lot lately, and I really think I am going to focus on Horror art, particularly bronze, with the right GA pieces too. So as much as I like these two, I am going to cut them loose. These just feel like they are out of place to me.

So, for boardies, the prices are $330 shipped & $175 shipped, instead of the CAF prices listed...

Hobgoblin pages

Frenz Pencils/ Hanna Inks from Hobgoblin Lives #2 - $330

hobgoblin2.jpg

Frenz Pencils/ Perez Inks from Hobgoblin Lives #1 - $175

hobgoblinlives1.jpg

hm where's the drunken cats?

out buying me more booze... ;)

Seriously though....they are great pages and well worth the price. I am hoping and praying someone grabs them before I lose control.

C

lol Thanks, I got the title when I threw a hissy fit in December about not having one.

I just googled it, it came back to this thread:) I was hoping to find a literary reference;)

Life lesson learned...;) Hissy fits will be dealt with appropriately...;) but I think it's neat:)

I can't see the pages at work through CAF, but can I put an "I'll take them" until I get to see them this evening when I get home? Or if someone can post them directly into this thread?

I only am doing this because this fits my OA collecting need, Hobby and Spidey. I have purchased pages from other board members if you need any references.

I don't want to lose these because i'm at work! Please let me know!

Thanks

Raccoon- if you take a look at the OA forum, Shiver posted some pictures. On the downside, I think he's going to let me have the pictures in exchange for me mailing him some of my students. lol

Seriously though, if you 1. the love for the hobo gobo and 2. the available funds, you will NOT be disappointed with these pictures.

Nice art, and NICE custom title, is that new?

I don't ever want a custom title. I prefer to drown in anonymity. :cool:

Brian

:gossip: If Arch sees this, he may make this very quote your custom title :gossip: