• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 15

136 posts in this topic

Man, it's a head-scratcher! White pages, a rigid spine. CGC's hard to figure.

Not really.

Impact dent

Transfer stains

A few spine tics

I said 8.0

Help a brother out ... obviously missed the dents and transfer stains (where are they?) but gotta say the spine ticks would really surprise me and would be really helpful to know where they are!

Thanks in advance, man!

Just tilt your monitor a bit...... ;)

Not really.

Impact dent

Transfer stains

A few spine tics

I said 8.0

Help a brother out ... obviously missed the dents and transfer stains (where are they?) but gotta say the spine ticks would really surprise me and would be really helpful to know where they are!

Thanks in advance, man!

I saw a horizontal crease at the LLC front cover that looks about an inch long... (shrug)

Not really.

Impact dent

Transfer stains

A few spine tics

I said 8.0

Thanks in advance, man!

I saw a horizontal crease at the LLC front cover that looks about an inch long... (shrug)

WOOGIE!!!!!!!

Not really.

Impact dent

Transfer stains

A few spine tics

I said 8.0

Thanks in advance, man!

WOOGIE!!!!!!!

GREGGY!!!!!!

Not really.

Impact dent

Transfer stains

A few spine tics

I said 8.0

Thanks in advance, man!

WOOGIE!!!!!!!

Thanks all for the wisdom ... the CGC boards ROCK :headbang:

I had an Avengers #53 that looked much the same as this with the spine ticks and all. But not the impact dent. It got a 9.4. I figured CGC had problems with the white covers because you can't really see if anything breaks color. Guess I was wrong! :tonofbricks: