• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favourite Big Little Books here!

17 posts in this topic

You're probably not going to get too many posts on this board for these things as it seems from past things I've read on here that these guys don't care for BLB's too much. (thumbs u

I have a handful of these things but nothing to call home about!

Here's mine. The Uncle Remus critters are my favourite Disney characters.

Nice, I used to work at "Splash Mountain" at Walt Disney World in Florida when I was in college

(which was a "Song of the South" themed ride) :cloud9:

You're probably not going to get too many posts on this board for these things as it seems from past things I've read on here that these guys don't care for BLB's too much. (thumbs u

I have a handful of these things but nothing to call home about!

Buffy;

You are probably right with your above comment.

As for myself, I only have one BLB........a really nice sharp copy of the Big Little Mother Goose hardcover book.

All told, really nothing to write home about either, especially when compared to top end comic book valuations.

Here's mine...

I don't know about favourite, but here are 3 that I ran into while looking for books for a trade, each a different format.

Walt Disney's Story of Dippy the Goof, Whitman Big Little Book 1036, 1938, Goofy before he got his current name!

51299-Dippy.jpg

International Spy: Doctor Doom Faces Death at Dawn, Whitman Big Little Book 1148, 1937.

Doctor Doom prototype -- whoo hoo!

51300-IntlSpy.jpg

Ken Maynard in Six-Gun Law, Whitman Penny Book, 1938. 2.5" x 3/75". This one looks really nice except for a touch of staple rust.

51298-KenMaynard.jpg

Jack

Sweet BLBs...

Got a bunch more...I'll try to post them soon since It's obvious that I need to rebag... ;)

It's obvious that I need to slink away under a rock with mine, compared to the others posted here!

Jack

maybe it'll be warmer