• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Pre-Code Cherry is Popped

55 posts in this topic

Nik,

Did you buy that from Bob? If it is the same one, I almost bought it recently. I love the Harvey horror books....and this is a good first choice.

I am up to about 60 pre-codes.......other books pale in comparison to me now. You are "ONE OF US!" :devil:

Scott

I like how he blames/thanks Angelo!

Bad ol' Angelo, always corrupting others.

(tsk)

(you do realize you just crumbed the deal for the rest of us looking for these books. Now Nik's possibly in the hunt as well!)

What? Oh, did something happen? I think a read something about pre-code horr... zzz

Hey Doc.....when you have guests over to your parent's basement, do you serve them hors' douerves presented stylishly on Copper X-Men 9.8 slabs? I have heard that they make lovely centerpieces too......and the occasional chopping board for cutting up those carrots and broccoli florets. I think Martha Stewart was using an X-Men 350 9.9 as a cutting board on a recent episode of her show. :baiting:

What? Oh, did something happen? I think a read something about pre-code horr... zzz

Hey Doc.....when you have guests over to your parent's basement, do you serve them hors' douerves presented stylishly on Copper X-Men 9.8 slabs? I have heard that they make lovely centerpieces too......and the occasional chopping board for cutting up those carrots and broccoli florets. I think Martha Stewart was using an X-Men 350 9.9 as a cutting board on a recent episode of her show. :baiting:

Have you been affected by the writer's strike? yawn.gif

Have you been affected by the writer's strike? yawn.gif

lol Good ole' Doc.....never change my friend.

Bought my first pre-code today :o

Thanks Angelo :frustrated:

You can tell I am scared sh!tless today because I normally would never consider buying these type of books :tonofbricks:

I'll post better scans in a few days when I receive it, off to the doctors I go :cry:

:gossip: I don't think the doctor can help you with this type of problem.

Congratulations on your first purchase! :applause:

Is this your oldest comic?

Bought my first pre-code today :o

Thanks Angelo :frustrated:

You can tell I am scared sh!tless today because I normally would never consider buying these type of books :tonofbricks:

You WILL buy more, you know. It is ineveitable.

I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with pre-code. You're part of its stories and images, the thing that they were written for. If that book sits in a box and you buy no more pre-code, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

I bet you saw that movie during it's original run. :P

But the problem with pre-code horror is that the stories are just so unrealistic. So much blood and gore, fingers getting cut off and the like....

binary.....that remark is so cold that I bet nik gives you the middle finger when he reads it.....

please don't put it in your pocket and take it home. :insane:

Yes :)

Nik buddy, there is an entire world of cool comics out there that will empty the wallet and blind you with bling. I have just entered in to this new realm myself. Enjoy it.

(thumbs u