• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 128 Classic Boozing cover/ with movie out soon HOT book!

81 posts in this topic

9.6 just sold on ebay for $222.50

9.4 just sold on ebay for $120

Just sold my 9.4 on eBay for $125. :banana: Fixed price, and lasted less than 3 days.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

9.4 W on the way back from florida :whistle:

:baiting:

Sold a Manitoba one at the last VCC right away for $35. Unconfirmed rumours said that it graded a CGC 9.4

who'd you sell it to?? (shrug)

McMiles

Sold a Manitoba one at the last VCC right away for $35. Unconfirmed rumours said that it graded a CGC 9.4

Just quickly graded it through the bag, light spine stress & a couple flat (not quite tight) printer's creases from what I can see.

55384-im128.JPG.f2d6d590ffa6929f4cbc5c909b59f67c.JPG

I have 3 copies again. Plus 1 in my IM "collection" (any books that actually interest me to re-read. I will know when I set up sunday how hot this book is. What should I sell VF copies for ?

If you're setting up at a show, price the first one at $15, then the next two at $20. Depends if you're offering discounts up front. Just my 2c

I have 3 copies again. Plus 1 in my IM "collection" (any books that actually interest me to re-read. I will know when I set up sunday how hot this book is. What should I sell VF copies for ?

If you're setting up at a show, price the first one at $15, then the next two at $20. Depends if you're offering discounts up front. Just my 2c

Sounds reasonable. I generally offer a 20% discount on non-wall books.