• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Iron Man #1

14 posts in this topic

The front cover scan looks especially dark . . . is it just me? Makes a little hard to tell whether there are any creases or stress marks. I think I see a long, vertical crease running alongside the right edge . . . If so, I would say 6.0, I guess. Very nice book!

Tough grades so far... This is a sharp, glossy book and the dark colors show every little tick. Even with the light rumples along the right edge, I'm thinking strong 7.0, and hate to go that low. Beauty!

I must be looking at a different book. The FC is pretty well evident. The BC has 3 indentations like a pencil was run over a piece of paper onto the BC. Plus the very light tanning. I have a 6.5 CGC of this book. In all honesty my 6.5 is much nicer overall. No way this book is a 7.0 IMHO!! It does have nice, strong colors though..

I must be looking at a different book. The FC is pretty well evident. The BC has 3 indentations like a pencil was run over a piece of paper onto the BC. Plus the very light tanning. I have a 6.5 CGC of this book. In all honesty my 6.5 is much nicer overall. No way this book is a 7.0 IMHO!! It does have nice, strong colors though..

post it up and we'll compare

I know grading a book from a scan is sometimes tough, that being said I think this book is VF-.

I know grading a book from a scan is sometimes tough, that being said I think this book is VF-.

I think you're probably right (having it in hand) :popcorn: