• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Trek

61 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link! :applause:

My name kinda gives me away as a bit of a Trek fan... Although I didn't like anything they did after DS9...

Voyager is really growing on me. I watch an episode every day while I'm on the treadmill. I missed a lot of them the first time around, so it's nice to see fresh episodes. Enterprise grew on me too, but it had a lot to do with t'pol.

:cool:

sounds like leonard nimoy's voice in there...

Yep. Nimoy is in it, but no word of Shatner.

Shatner needs to book some time with a personal trainer. :P

Shatner is 77 years old and just needs to work on his hand to mouth disorder.

That was my way of trying to be polite instead of saying he is way too fat.

My name kinda gives me away as a bit of a Trek fan... Although I didn't like anything they did after DS9...

Voyager is really growing on me. I watch an episode every day while I'm on the treadmill. I missed a lot of them the first time around, so it's nice to see fresh episodes. Enterprise grew on me too, but it had a lot to do with t'pol.

t'pol... hm

wasn't that some eighties one hit wonder???

t'pol... hm

t'pau

Rumor has it that that will be a subject of an upcoming (post-writer's strike) Boston Legal episode... :gossip:

t'pol... hm

t'pau

T'pau was a rock band also the woman who officiated over Spock's wedding.

Shatner is 77 years old and just needs to work on his hand to mouth disorder.

Good call

kirkdance.gif

I think it's good that the Series went dormant for awhile for this movie. Paramount was doing it's best to kill the franchise by saturating us with it. And, it hasn't been very good since ST:TNG went off air.

Oh, and the last 2 movies -spooned-