• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albuquerque comic shops

12 posts in this topic

I'm going to be doing some work in Albuquerque for the next 2 - 3 months and I'm wondering if there is a good comic shop to check out while I'm in town? Any other advice about Albuquerque or Santa Fe would be helpfull.

I lived there about 7.5 years ago. At that time the best shop was Tall Tells (sp is wrong). They have been in Albuquerque for about 20 years (maybe more). There was a shop by the University called Addicted to Comics I think but it didn't have much. Howard's store was Over the Rainbow but he closed it in about 1990. I don't think he has a store front any more.

Be sure and drop me a line when you're in Santa Fe and I'll buy you dinner.

Also, what are you looking for from a comic shop? If it's GA or HG SA then you're going to be pretty much out of luck in Albuq. There is only one shop in Santa Fe and it's where I buy my new comics, but their back issue selection is sparse at best.

At any rate, e-mail me and I'll give you my number so you can call if you would like.

brrempel@gmail.com

Old Guy - did you say a free meal?? I'm there!!

I'll send a PM in a few to get your phone number.

Thanks for the info everyone.