• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaun of the Dead?

13 posts in this topic

Last year I attended a screening of Hot Fuzz which included an after the screening signing with the two lead actors and the director (the same trio that did Shaun). Since I was going and had nothing for them to sign, I agreed to get 2 issues of Shaun of the Dead signed for 3rd Quadrant Comics owner Daryl Collison that I submitted for SS on his account. Side note: the guys were really excited and proud that there was a Shaun comic. I'm pretty sure Daryl sold them on eBay shortly after they came back.

Last year I attended a screening of Hot Fuzz which included an after the screening signing with the two lead actors and the director (the same trio that did Shaun). Since I was going and had nothing for them to sign, I agreed to get 2 issues of Shaun of the Dead signed for 3rd Quadrant Comics owner Daryl Collison that I submitted for SS on his account. Side note: the guys were really excited and proud that there was a Shaun comic. I'm pretty sure Daryl sold them on eBay shortly after they came back.

GPA shows a SS 9.4 #1 and #3 sold for $70 each in July 07. I'm guessing that was them.

Census shows a grand total of 13 Shaun SS items :)

I too was at the screening of Hot Fuzz and also had the chance to meet the guys. This is what I got signed:

shaunofthedeadtriplesigned.jpg

shaunofthedeadtriplesigneddvd.jpg