• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 20 : Final Round

59 posts in this topic

Grade sent for final round.

First couple of beers are on me in chicago Nik. Thanks for giving a relatively dead board a much needed boost.

Never thought I would say this but I do miss JC.

Grade sent for final round.

First couple of beers are on me in chicago Nik. Thanks for giving a relatively dead board a much needed boost.

Never thought I would say this but I do miss JC.

Yeah, what he said. I got the next couple beers in Chi. If you play your cards right you won't have to buy an eight dollar hotel beer all weekend! Sending my last grade in a few...

I did better than I thought, sitting right now in 22nd place and fifth overall in grading consistency of +/- 1, better than I had hoped!

Great contest, and great support staff!

So. Last round, less than an hour to go, and the joint isn't crawling with wanna-be's, hangers on, folks curious to see if Toro can nail the last bullseye, general naysayers and kibitzers?

What gives?

:popcorn:

So. Last round, less than an hour to go, and the joint isn't crawling with wanna-be's, hangers on, folks curious to see if Toro can nail the last bullseye, general naysayers and kibitzers?

What gives?

:popcorn:

The bitter resignation of the defeated....

We already know who #1 is!!!

What's more interesting is the next couple of positions!!! hm

It will be interesting to find out.

I was hoping to make the top ten but, that -1 last round hurt bad.