• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Turnaround times

7 posts in this topic

Have you noticed that the economy turnaround times are getting shorter lately? I am wondering if this is now going to be the norm or only a symptom of the convention off season???? Have they finally caught up with all the economy submissions?...It is so nice to have a book returned quickly (compared to about a year ago!) What do you all think??? Is this the end of the 6 month economy submissions????

They say 2 - 2 1/2 months...

I hope so because I'm getting a Big economy lot together.

It would be great to get them back by Christmas. cloud9.gif

I submitted a buch of Economys at the SD Con on July 20th.

Received Box #1 four days ago, Oct 6th.

Box #2 has yet to arrive...even though they were sent at the same time...? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Comics were pre-screened, so that's an extra month of waiting. Which means normal turnaround time would have been appx 7 weeks.

Rick

Have you noticed that the economy turnaround times are getting shorter lately? I am wondering if this is now going to be the norm or only a symptom of the convention off season???? Have they finally caught up with all the economy submissions?...It is so nice to have a book returned quickly (compared to about a year ago!) What do you all think??? Is this the end of the 6 month economy submissions????

Their "back to normal" submission time for economy has me thinking if I should submit soon 893scratchchin-thumb.gif