• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense #22 ... "Beware of BRUTTU!"

25 posts in this topic

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it appears to be a F+ or even F/VF, but today's grading seems to be a different ballgame, where these accumulated defects will be held against it.

If that stain looking thing on the BC is just dirt on a wrinkle, i'd think this might grade a 6.5. to me that BC spine has much more than normal dirt and seems to have quite a bit of wrinkly creasing. the front cover looks terrif and the book would certainly display well, but my experience is that the BC will drag it way down................ :(

There are a few accumalation of small defects, with the new info of no water stain on bc cover, I would go 6.0/6.5. These pre-hero marvels seem to do pretty well during grading if they are in really nice shape. I would guess in hand this book looks close to a 7.0, but that being said anything less than a 6.0 would be a slap. Nice book Bill!