• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING

37 posts in this topic

THE CGC FORUM MAY BE MORE ADDICTIVE THAN CRACK......

I'm just now getting over a 2500 post BENDER .... insane.gif

I emailed you and you never emailed me back! Welcome back I knew you wouldnt be gone long! Think of your addiction to this board and times it by 10 for BUGABOO that is how bad he must have it by now 27_laughing.gif when he comes back hell be much worse than this insane.gif

Davidking623

He's back! Now I can get over my depression about his absence and write Crisis again!

Okay, the real reason was that I was fighting an infection near my eye and it ruined my ability to write light-hearted stuff, but who cares? Our Rookie of the Year has returned!

I emailed you and you never emailed me back! Welcome back I

I just read your Email. That wasn't a PUNISHMENT BID on that ASM 136....was it? 893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Who the hell are you, anyway? "Back?" Were you ever "here?" Honestly, how can I be expected to keep up with all of you? Particularly with the way Greggy keeps popping out litter after litter of Shill Babies ... confused-smiley-013.gif

Crazy kids.

Who the hell are you, anyway? "Back?" Were you ever "here?" Honestly, how can I be expected to keep up with all of you? Particularly with the way Greggy keeps popping out litter after litter of Shill Babies ... confused-smiley-013.gif

Crazy kids.

Screw you fool! devil.gif

Crazy kids.

Screw you fool! devil.gif

shocked.gif

Kwanky Gweggy!

Must have hit a nerve... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif