• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 20 & FINAL RANKINGS!!!

66 posts in this topic

Does Toro get all the prizes, or are they going to be split up among a few of the top finishers? There was some talk of that in another thread--but I don't think that was a Nik-endorsed thread!

Please clarify...

Woo Hoo! LAST PLACE! I DID it! rolleyes.gif

i can't believe no one else guessed 10.0 for that comic! 2141.gif

:signfunny:

So is there a booby prize for last place? How bout some of those goofy oversized glasses!

:jokealert:

Comicdonna and I are going to team next year and blow you top dogs out of the water....between the two of us, we should be able to nail the grade..on the average.
:banana:

Uh.. both of you nailed basically the same rounds.. Which means that your strengths and weaknesses are about the same.

Toro also nailed it 14 times... while you guys averaged 6.5 bullseyes.

I'd place my money on the top dogs unfortunately :insane::acclaim:

Comicdonna and I are going to team next year and blow you top dogs out of the water....between the two of us, we should be able to nail the grade..on the average.

Uh.. both of you nailed basically the same rounds.. Which means that your strengths and weaknesses are about the same.

:o

:o

You guys still did very well though. (thumbs u

If you're strong at 9.0-9.8 books, pick someone who is good at 6.0 - 9.0 books. :gossip: