• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Counts......Who Gives a Rat's Behind?

108 posts in this topic

Honestly.............

I agree 100% ...it's not the amount of posts that count, it's your registration date and how long you've been here :whistle:

So it's length and not size that counts... hm

I think the threads congratulating oneself at "achieving" something so incredibly nonsensical as a post count plateau is narcissistic, juvenile and annoying, but that's why I tend to stay away from those threads. I get more irritated at the people who give attention to people who start threads about their post count than the people who actually waste board space by telling everyone to look at how good they did by being able to post x number of times.

People who give a about post counts are interweb n00bs. I thought having a high post count was cool too, but this was back in 1999 :sumo:

There's an inverse relationship between the post count and the life you have (or lack thereof).

Discuss. ;)

Perhaps. If you have a job that facilitates excessive internet surfing, than it would be possible to have a high post count (aka MK) and still have a life.

(shrug)

Hello lunch break and prep period! :grin:

Not trying to be a ..

Of course you aren't. It just comes naturally. :baiting:

At least I have one Doc......still sitting down to pee are ya.

Before the mods get involved... :jokealert:

And no matter what you may read or think....Doc does like girls....he told me so when he was tapping his foot inside of the bathroom stall at WW Texas. I think he thought I was a security guard when I asked him what the heck he was doing. I left without any further communication as I was truly scared for my safety.

But he does like girls.

:baiting:

Not trying to be a ..

Of course you aren't. It just comes naturally. :baiting:

At least I have one Doc......still sitting down to pee are ya.

Before the mods get involved... :jokealert:

And no matter what you may read or think....Doc does like girls....he told me so when he was tapping his foot inside of the bathroom stall at WW Texas. I think he thought I was a security guard when I asked him what the heck he was doing. I left without any further communication as I was truly scared for my safety.

But he does like girls.

:baiting:

I know you love me, Scotty. All that whispering throughout dinner, how soon they forget... :(

All this talk makes me want to crawl into the shower, get in the fetal position, sob uncontrollably and try to wash away the pain that will never go away. I feel violated.

I would have felt violated too, had I been in your position. :blush: