• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board day of amnesty.

231 posts in this topic

The amnesty day should also allow for the use of explicit, foul language.

Tons of bad words would be fun for a day.

Yes, and I'd like to post some nudie pics of some of my favourite sirens without getting them deleted!

:devil:

Here's 4 of mine....

_MPZ7575Tornado20Sirens.jpg

I was actually thinking more along the lines of ones like Ms.Zemanova here:

51881-veronika-zemanova-5.jpg.b8f1dc38368464839fe432c70e19c597.jpg

Excellent idea. May I suggest April 1st as the amnesty day. (thumbs u

All I want is for everyone to get along. Is that too much to ask?

Is this your first day here?

The ComicLink ComicConnect thread vanishes. You have lost your touch. Greggy hardly ever posts anymore. MK is reaching for a new "intellectual" plateau. Red Hook and Mica are Photoshop has beens. MrBedrock is getting older. Zaid isn't half as annoying as he used to be. JC has evaporated into the ether. I miss Chrisco37. No strikes for almost two months. Will the last person to leave the message board please turn out the lights? The magic is gone.

The ComicLink ComicConnect thread vanishes. You have lost your touch. Greggy hardly ever posts anymore. MK is reaching for a new "intellectual" plateau. Red Hook and Mica are Photoshop has beens. MrBedrock is getting older. Zaid isn't half as annoying as he used to be. JC has evaporated into the ether. I miss Chrisco37. No strikes for almost two months. Will the last person to leave the message board please turn out the lights? The magic is gone.

Come over here big boy and I'll give you a touch right upside the head! :sumo:

(that better?)

I'm failing to see the negatives. Excepting the Chrisco37 reference. Everyone misses Chrisco37.

I'm failing to see the negatives. Excepting the Chrisco37 reference. Everyone misses Chrisco37.

Everyone knows that you only look at the world through rose colored glasses. :luhv:

Why would the mods want all the heartache? They were banned for a reason in the first place. This isn't Romper Room...

Jim

You're right, of course. Romper Room was far more watchable and interesting than what this place has become.

LOGAN!!!

Anything specific happen at that time that ended the golden era of the boards?

It was a couple months after discussions/outrage over the Ewert fiasco was drawing down. People seemed more jaded and not as jovial or carefree then before the scandal hit. The Board has really never rebounded...

Jim

The magic is gone.

The magic ended in early 2006...

Jim

06/29/06 02:11 PM The_Beyonder strike

Failure to engage in and foster constructive discourse.

It was a couple months after discussions/outrage over the Ewert fiasco was drawing down. People seemed more jaded and not as jovial or carefree then before the scandal hit. The Board has really never rebounded...

Jim

There's no doubt that the Ewert saga brought in a lot more paranoia and feelings of powerlessness onto the Forum and devalued the hobby for some. I'm not sure it was that pivotal though (plus there's been a decent turnover of posters since then) but for long term boardies you've got a point.

I am still working on your "special" request. :gossip: