• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board day of amnesty.

231 posts in this topic

Why would the mods want all the heartache? They were banned for a reason in the first place. This isn't Romper Room...

Jim

You're right, of course. Romper Room was far more watchable and interesting than what this place has become.

No doubt. The boards should have a "beg the interesting members to come back and post day" instead. The few threads that do offer a spark of entertainment value are quickly deleted lest some kind of actual debate might break out.

Thank goodness there's always a couple of dozen extremely interesting birthday threads each day to keep the place going.

All this Spider-Man never been married "magic" got me to thinking. Maybe Arch and the gang should have a day where all the banned message boarders could come back with a clean slate.

A day of amnesty, so to speak. Kind of like our own "Brand New Day" storyline.

Screw that idea! We have to focus on getting more booted before the month is over!

We've got quotas to meet! :sumo:

Deathlok -

Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance.

Evidently he was bugging the snot out of the moderators. I mean why bother?

:screwy:

Deathlok -
Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance.

Then there's this also....

"More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response. "

Deathlok -

"More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response. "

Those were the days... :cloud9:

Deathlok -

Who were his enemies?

NO AMNESTY UNTIL WE BUILD THE BORDER FENCE!

nn_lewis_fence_061026.300w.jpg

Oh, you mean a CGC board amnesty, never mind.

And it was a joke, I'm not trying to put any political statement in here. ( a poor joke, maybe just an attempt at one)

And it was a joke, I'm not trying to put any political statement in here. ( a poor joke, maybe just an attempt at one)

No apologies are necessary...I agree, and its not "political" in anyway, shape, or form, its LAW...F@#King LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

IILEGALS.....get the fark OUT!!!!!!!!! :frustrated:

No apologies are necessary...I agree, and its not "political" in anyway, shape, or form, its LAW...F@#King LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Hey walls don't do much good.

We got bloody water surrounding the whole of the UK...they still get in.

Mind you there is that pesky Channel Tunnel now... doh!

Deathlok -

Who were his enemies?

Depended on the day of the week

Deathlok -

Who were his enemies?

Depended on the day of the week

Sounds like a woman

Deathlok -

Who were his enemies?

Everyone except greggy. That's what made him unique. He brought a certain solidarity to the boards. :(

You doth protest too much my kind sir. Who exactly do you claim to be again hm

You doth protest too much my kind sir. Who exactly do you claim to be again hm

A born, and raised, American!!!!