• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Biggins BIN - Raising Funds

174 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

This is not my big sell thread that you may be expecting. That will occur in just a few days. However, I am going to sell a book or 2 and donate the funds to a special cause. The cause is to help Matthew with the surgery expenses.

Right now, he is not asking for a handout but is offering a limited edition postcard w/ sketch on back for the low price of $22. WOW! However, we all know surgery is going to cost a lot more than what this is raising. I know because my family had 5 procedures in the last year. :pullhair:

In addition, to see Matt offer this card instead of complaining about the costs in anther thread or even ask for a handout speaks a lot about him. From what I can tell he a good person and down to earth.

Therefore, without his permission I am going to list a few books for sale and donate the entire amount to him. In my eyes he needs to be putting time in for big ticket commissions than $22 postcards w/ sketch. This is just my opinion. 2c

Thanks for listening and I’ll post the books later tonight. Take care.

Prices will include shipping within the USA.

What a great idea! ^^

I agree 100% ^^^^

Have never 'sold' on the boards - only purchased.

This sounds like an easy start so . . . . I will add a couple of books myself toward the cause! :headbang::banana::headbang:

Great Idea 'Buck Biggins'. (thumbs u

Will let you maintain control so will PM you the links to post here!

. . . . but it will be late tonight before I get home :P:sorry:

Haunted Vol 3, #10 CGC nm+9.6 white, Double cover

first cover 9.0, interior cover 9.6, This is a bright and glossy cover, presents nicely!

asking $50.00 + $5.00 for usps priority shipping.

Paypal preferred

All funds to go to the cause!

51889-hauntedobv.jpg.09cf3cf23fddd4af904189f2204841a9.jpg

51890-haunted-rev.jpg.a9726b82621e3d85525b74f94f38dd60.jpg

51891-HNTD-DISC..jpg.c90f0c2035d4233e2339f2e649a61deb.jpg

first cover 9.0, interior cover 9.6, This is a bright and glossy cover, presents nicely!

Paypal preferred

:takeit:

First book for all you Horror Fans.....

Mysteries Weird and Strange 3 - 6.0

Spine has two tiny tears. Also .25" tear on bottom front edge and the same on back cover but different spot. Leading edges have a few tiny nicks. A little bend(no crease) in book from storage. If placed in a comic box with backer board this would be eliminated.

Deep inks on the cover.

Asking $75 - I am the only second owner. :news:SOLD

MysteriesWeirdandStrange360Penn--1.jpg

MysteriesWeirdandStrange360Penn-Sep.jpg

Paypal preferred

:takeit:

SWEET! SOLD :acclaim: Please send payment to Shiverbones and send me your address.

First book for all you Horror Fans.....

Mysteries Weird and Strange 3 - 6.0

Spine has two tiny tears. Also .25" tear on bottom front edge and the same on back cover but different spot. Leading edges have a few tiny nicks. A little bend(no crease) in book from storage. If placed in a comic box with backer board this would be eliminated.

Deep inks on the cover.

Asking $75 - I am the only second owner.

MysteriesWeirdandStrange360Penn--1.jpg

MysteriesWeirdandStrange360Penn-Sep.jpg

hahah, the sad irony is that is a book I have been after for 6 years! It's a lot tougher than you'd think!

DC Super Pac

Still sealed, grades? but they look real good so try your luck. 3 books are Superboy, Flash 221 and another lame DC book in the middle.

BIN : $60.00 shipped.

Winner PP Shiverbones and Matt lets me know where to send it.

dcpak020.jpg