• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im sorry for my comments to cgc and to members *DELETED*

6 posts in this topic

You are more than welcome to post any questions you may have, whether about CGC or about comics in general. In all likelihood there are other people here with the exact same questions.

As long as you are polite, and make an effort to respect the opinions of others you don't have to agree with a single person here and you are still welcome. Most everyone here thinks that Gene is paranoid, CI is a know-it-all, Darth is a sideshow huckster, Meth is a reputable seller, MajorKhaos is nuts, rickdogg is gay, supapimp is a 150-lb hermaphrodite, scottish loves GA way too much, and I am a pompous windbag who can't condense a thought to less than 500 words. And don't get me started on FlyingDonut and Joanna. They're a pair of loose cannons that stir up more trouble than everyone else combined.

But despite all that, we seem to get along just fine. As long as you keep it polite, and avoid thread-hijacking to promote an agenda, you'll do just fine. We all have a common interest here. Well, except maybe greggy and murph0, who are locked in a life-or-death struggle for status as the most prolific poster on the board. But, the rest of us know we just can't compete with that.

Well I am approaching my 500 word limit, so I will leave you with this -> tongue.gif

And don't get me started on FlyingDonut and Joanna. They're a pair of loose cannons that stir up more trouble than everyone else combined.

HEY! Them's FIGHTIN' words! I got a bag of PLASM comics and I want YOU to meet ME in St. Louis, Louis, meet me at the fair and try to take'em AWAY from me! C'mon! Whatareya, CHICKEN? Bwak bwak bwak BWAK!!!! Afraid of a GIRL, are ya? C'mon, Lighthouse, think of it: Warriors of PLASM, Dark Dominion, that trading card set that made up a whole COMIC -- git yer feathers on a PLANE, boy!

(I'll just be here in California hiding under the sofa.)

-- Joanna