• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Blue revealed!!!

9 posts in this topic

Mr. Blue is HUSH!!! Pick up this week's Hulk issue. this 'Split Decisions' story arc - a return to the Home Base storyline after the Absorbing Man sidebar - is very good and tying some loose ends up. I'm loving it and totally did not see that Mr. Blue revelation coming. Anyway, who would have ever thought that Nadia Blonsky (Mrs. Abomination) could be such a hottie?

Anyway, who would have ever thought that Nadia Blonsky (Mrs. Abomination) could be such a hottie?

You obviously aren't a Hulk fan...

Not like Dr. Banner's level, but I'm enjoying this Bruce Jones run...one must stay familiar with one's choices for speculation, you know insane.gif

Actually, I read the McFarlane/Peter David run as well and sporadic arcs along the line - like when Dr. Strange traps the Hulk in this interdimensional roadways thingee and Hulk makes friends with these "tribble" like things that were totally using him...ah ...you can see why I moved on ...

Here's a recommendation: Go pick up the Keown/David issues.

These are some of the best Hulk's ever and you will not regret it.

I second that.

Keown's Hulk is stunning.

I'm also waiting for Hulk MArvel MAx moment when he gets it on with Nadia and "Mr." Blue...maybe some bukkake, gamma-style... flowerred.gif

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Gamma bukkake.... in a lovely green flavor..... minty fresh! wink.gif

New spin to Joe COllector's Hulk "Jello" mentioned earlier today... NAdia: "Mmm, tastes like...broccoli?" 893applaud-thumb.gif