• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northland comics

27 posts in this topic

:banana:I perfer Green Rivers Myself, as I bought 3 books from that pedigree today. Guy posted them on ebay and I paid him off to end the auctions early. ^^

Yeah, I saw them too. I had copies of those already. Man were you quick! :hi:

:banana:I perfer Green Rivers Myself, as I bought 3 books from that pedigree today. Guy posted them on ebay and I paid him off to end the auctions early. ^^

doh!

I imagine he was kidding

:jokealert:

Yeah I was joking besides I'm to broke to buy anything right now even if I wanted too. My wife just cost me 13,000 in medical bills doh!

doh!

I imagine he was kidding

:jokealert:

Yeah I was joking besides I'm to broke to buy anything right now even if I wanted too. My wife just cost me 13,000 in medical bills doh!

:o

:(

Are things OK, Brian? Is she OK?

Could some one please explain this to me!!!! (shrug) I'm sure it sounds stupid but until coming here I've never heard of this northland or any other kinda book of it's kind.

Help !!! PLEASE !!!! :screwy:

old thread on Northland pedigree collection

Thanks for that info NAMISGR very insightful indeed. Sums up alot of what I didn't know about the northlands.

Not that I'd have the $$$ right now to try and purchase any but can still hope :wishluck: