• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Iron Man Commercial (Super Bowl)

40 posts in this topic

Likely it will start out with the gray/silver armor before the red/gold steps up. This really looks like it might be a good movie. After recently renting Ghost Rider, FF2, and Suoerman Returns, all of which made me vomit, the superhero genre desperately needs a quality movie.

Yeah, Rhodes is in the movie --- don't know if the silver armor was him, or if this was one of Stark's prototypes suits before he applied the red/gold.

I see that they cast Gwyneth as Pepper Potts . . . I think they could have done better, but maybe she will surprise.

Likely it will start out with the gray/silver armor before the red/gold steps up. This really looks like it might be a good movie. After recently renting Ghost Rider, FF2, and Suoerman Returns, all of which made me vomit, the superhero genre desperately needs a quality movie.

Amen to that. I recently tried to watch Transformers and FF2 and found it impossible, especially FF2. I couldn't believe how incredibly juvenile both were, the dialogue was atrocious. Superman Returns wasn't great, but at least I got through the whole thing.

Nothing like using a junkie for a starring role in a Superhero movie :lol:

Have you ever read Iron Man? It's a perfect fit....

128-1.jpg

i does look good. best commercial of the night.

I really liked the commercial, but I wish they would have had this very brief moment/clip where he is asked a question by a reporter and his response is absolutely witty, dark, and hilarious. I saw it in one of the trailers on Youtube. I will fish for it later.