• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Iron Man Commercial (Super Bowl)

40 posts in this topic

Nothing like using a junkie for a starring role in a Superhero movie :lol:

A junkie can't play an alcoholic?

The difference between a junkie and an alcoholic:

An alcoholic will steal your wallet.

A junkie will steal your wallet, then help you look for it.

(shrug)

yeah I refuse to install quick time to watch it :S

Ah thanks! thats a nice one! Gives me more hope for this movie now even though I currently hate ironman in the comics the movie should be fun :) The part where he dodges the shot from the tank and then shoots back and blows it up is pure gold, you can almost see a look on ironmans face like .... "did you just take a pot shot at me ?... " :D :D

I think War Machine is in it. I know Terrance said in an interview he wanted the role because of playing the part of War Machine. Either way...the commercial rocked.

Iron Man is supposed to be a trilogy. The second movie is supposed to be Rhodey in the War Machine (if all goes according to plan).

I think War Machine is in it. I know Terrance said in an interview he wanted the role because of playing the part of War Machine. Either way...the commercial rocked.

Iron Man is supposed to be a trilogy. The second movie is supposed to be Rhodey in the War Machine (if all goes according to plan).

:popcorn::hi:

The first big bulky suit doesn't fly I think...

It looks like the silver/metal suit that had prototype jets was his later suit before any finishing colors or protective coatings were applied. (shrug)