• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a really nice day

15 posts in this topic

Today is one of those greatest day in a collector's life , there was two books i really wanted since i first see them in 80's , Fantastic Four 1 bought 2 1/2 years ago and Amazing Fantasy 15 :cloud9:, and my dream comes true today :banana:

a really nice copy :luhv:

Thanks to you Chromium ! to make my dream comes true

:headbang:

AF15.jpg

Well, what can i say apart : :applause:

Congratulations Dève, that's a fantastic news (and a very good thing that you took this book from the hands of this belgian comics books destructor :insane:)

Bravo to both of you (thumbs u

Today is one of those greatest day in a collector's life , there was two books i really wanted since i first see them in 80's , Fantastic Four 1 bought 2 1/2 years ago and Amazing Fantasy 15 :cloud9:, and my dream comes true today :banana:

WOW!

That's awesome. I know you will truly appreciate and enjoy that book.

Many congratulations, Dève!! orange.gifnot_ripe.gifpineapple.gif

Thanks to you Chromium ! to make my dream comes true

:headbang:

AF15.jpg

Ok, how much you want for the Spidey? :)

If your not interested in selling, congratulations on the copy. Very nice. :mad: