• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine the end

7 posts in this topic

Oh God, not yet *another* Wolverine limited series! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! When will Marvel learn that you *can* have too much of a good thing?

I'm not saying "Wolverine: The End" is a bad idea, but couldn't they have released it a year from now instead of right after Wolverine/Doop, Wolverine: Snikt!, Spider-Man and Wolverine, etc.? Not to mention Logan also stars regularly in Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men, New X-Men, Ultimate X-Men, X-Treme X-Men (in the just-completed 6-part God Kills II storyline, anyway) and X-Men Unlimited (to be relaunched with a new #1 in January...could we expect anything less from Marvel?), and he's also been making guest-appearances like crazy in books like The Punisher and even in an upcoming issue of the "Venom" Tsunami title.

I seriously think there needs to be a 1-year moratorium on using him outside of his regular title, Ultimate X-Men and one or two X-books at the most.

Gene

Who's the artist?

gossip.gif

I heard they have Rob Liefeld scheduled to write and pencil the story.

Inside scoop says that Rob plans to swipe art from the Starlin story by the same name, and trace in Wolverine in all the panels in the place of Thanos.

Should be entertaining. thumbsup2.gif