• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns,Bronze,Silver and a few GOLDS...

33 posts in this topic

Just a few books I'm willing to let go for the purpose of Blind Owl's upcoming purchases!!!!

Offering books from all ages so there should be something of interest for most!!!

Starting with Moderns and working down to a few Golden Age books last!!!!! It might take a night or two to post these so I appreciate your patience!!!

First :takeit: takes it!!!

Prefer Paypal but will accept Money Orders & Checks too (Checks will have to clear my Bank before order is shipped).

All orders shipped Priority Mail for $4.95 including delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping to save you money. Up to 4 books for $4.95.

I can also ship 1st Class for $3.60 up to three books (Moderns only).

Orders over $50.00 will be insured at no cost to you!!!! Thanks for looking!!!

Wizard ACE edition of Avengers #4. Reprints the 1st Silver Age app. of Capt. America.

Clear Acetate cover MINT condition.

Wizard ACE edition Avengers #4. Price $2.25. :news: SOLD!!!!

avengers4aceedition.jpg

Vampirella #1 Royal Blue Edition limited to 100 copies with COA.

Nice book that has a small crease at the right bottom corner which occurred during shipping. Beautiful Black cover with Blue Foil logo that doesn't show up well in the scan!!! Still grades VF-.

Vampirella Monthly #1 Royal Blue edition, only $14.49. :news: SOLD!!!!

vampirellaasendingevil1limitedediti.jpg

COA

vampirellalimitededition100copiesco.jpg

Vampirella #1 Royal Blue Edition limited to 100 copies comes with COA. Blue Foil Logo.

Small crease at the lower right corner, occurred during shipping, book still grades VF-.

Vampirella #1 Royal Blue Edition, only $14.49.

vampirella0Royalblueedition100co-1.jpg

COA

vampirella0Royalblueedition100copie.jpg

Shi: the Way of the Warrior #1;1st app. (1st print) NM-MINT condition. $9.99

Shi #1 (1st print) $9.99.

ShitheWayoftheWarrior11stprint.jpg

I won't have time tonight to do any more, so tomorrow I'll add a few more!!! Thanks for looking!!!

O.K. A couple more tonight, same rules as yesterday, the first :takeit: takes it. I will PM you when I see you bought it.

The Rules from last night!!!!

Just a few books I'm willing to let go for the purpose of Blind Owl's upcoming purchases!!!!

Offering books from all ages so there should be something of interest for most!!!

Starting with Moderns and working down to a few Golden Age books last!!!!! It might take a night or two to post these so I appreciate your patience!!!

Prefer Paypal but will accept Money Orders & Checks too (Checks will have to clear my Bank before order is shipped).

All orders shipped Priority Mail for $4.95 including delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping to save you money. Up to 4 books for $4.95.

First up tonight an early Pacific comics book Starslayer #1. Mike Grell Space Advs. (looks to me to be an updated Warlord book (except they're Space Pirates!!!!).

This book also features the 1st time in a comic a nice Full Page ad for the Rocketeer by Dave Stevens which begins in the next Issue of Starslayer. Super Nice copy NM. Only $2.25.

Starslayer #1 NM only $2.25.

starslayer1raw.jpg

A little Barry W. Smith goodness!!!

All copies come from an original owner collection and are similar in grade. All have a fold right down the middle of the comics (don't think it's a subscription crease since Marvel at this time was not folding their comics in half anymore!!!). Anyway they make excellent readers while you protect your high-grade Conans!!!

I'm calling all of these VG/FN (5.0) because they are. No.4 with the famous "Tower of the Elephant" story is the nicest at FN- (5.5). It is flat & tight and if not for the crease would be VF (8.0). A nice little group!!!

They are only $9.99 each!!!!

Conan #2 VG/FN. $9.99. :news: SOLD!!!

conan2vg.jpg

O.K. A couple more tonight, same rules as yesterday, the first :takeit: takes it. I will PM you when I see you bought it.

The Rules from last night!!!!

A couple of Gold Key books!!! Korak #5 & #21 for $9.99.

Korak #5 VG/FN (5.0) only slightly rolled spine and wear, small crease at the bottom right corner. Nice!!!

korak5-1.jpg

Korak #21 FN (6.0) looks like a 7.0 copy. Very slight wear, both books for only $9.99.

Korak21-1.jpg