• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns,Bronze,Silver and a few GOLDS...

33 posts in this topic

O.K. A couple more tonight, same rules as yesterday, the first :takeit: takes it. I will PM you when I see you bought it.

The Rules from last night!!!!

Just a few books I'm willing to let go for the purpose of Blind Owl's upcoming purchases!!!!

Offering books from all ages so there should be something of interest for most!!!

Starting with Moderns and working down to a few Golden Age books last!!!!! It might take a night or two to post these so I appreciate your patience!!!

First :takeit: takes it!!!

Prefer Paypal but will accept Money Orders & Checks too (Checks will have to clear my Bank before order is shipped).

All orders shipped Priority Mail for $4.95 including delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping to save you money. Up to 4 books for $4.95.

I can also ship 1st Class for $3.60 up to three books (Moderns only).

Orders over $50.00 will be insured at no cost to you!!!! Thanks for looking!!!

Had a nice meal, hoping I can finish this tonight in an hour or two!!!!

Offered this one before; Nice Copy of Looney Tunes #54 from 1946.

Excellent copy, has a subscription crease, still glossy VG/FN (5.0) $13.50.

Looneytunes54.jpg

Comics On Parade #30, 1940, G (2.0) Large size issue, Rare!!!

Major Spine roll, Cover attached at top staple but bottom staple detached. Spine split from bottom staple to bottom of book, and top spine tear.

Recently bought and read nice book but doesn't fit my collecting habits!!!

Only $18.00.

comicsonparade30.jpg

Gasoline Alley #2. L.B. Cole cover.

Super Rare Gerber 8 (between 11 to 20 copies in existence). Nice copy, missing a piece from the top right corner. Slightly scuffed also at the left bottom corner. Lots of cover gloss left. mainly because of the missing piece this book is graded G+ (2.5).

Gasoline Alley #2 G+ (2.5) $27.99. :news: SOLD!!!

gasolinealley2.jpg

Last book tonight!!!! Super Rare Disney book!!!

Mickey Mouse Magazine #10 (vol.1 no.10) from 1936. Gerber 7 (between 21-50 copies). A couple of creases here & there, also a subscription crease but overall very nice condition VG/FN (5.0). Overstreet does not even list this book above 8.0 in his guide that's how hard it is to find in grade.

Mickey Mouse Magazine #10 VG/FN (5.0) $297.00. First I'll take it :takeit: takes it!!!

MickeymouseMagazinevol1no10.jpg

Gasoline Alley #2. L.B. Cole cover.

Super Rare Gerber 8 (between 11 to 20 copies in existence). Nice copy, missing a piece from the top right corner. Slightly scuffed also at the left bottom corner. Lots of cover gloss left. mainly because of the missing piece this book is graded G+ (2.5).

Gasoline Alley #2 G+ (2.5) $27.99.

gasolinealley2.jpg

:takeit: