• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Vent About Anything Thread

267 posts in this topic

I hate when someone is going through one of my boxes at a con and someone comes up and wants to go through the same box. I hate the first guy.

You have issues?

Something on your mind?

Don't see eye to eye with someone or would like to debate with someone.

Kind of liked OG idea, instead of rambling on and on in regular threads,

This place is for you, so let it all out :popcorn:

I need back brakes. Do you make house calls? :baiting:

Free local pick-ups, 5 mile radius only :hi:

Political posts are not welcome here. So says Dena, so goes the world. :sumo:

Seriously? That's the stupidest thing I've ev

No politics

Ninguna política

Keine Politik

Nessuna politica

Aucune politique

没有政治

Никакая политика

Geen politiek

ما من سياسة

Here now! What's all this about badmouthing folks with 9-3/4 fingers? Heh heh, nothing says shop rat like a small amputation.

The most fun I had with my short ring finger was the evening I was pulled over by the cops for a burnt out headlight and was forced to dance the dance on the side of the road.

Having had one lonesome beer I was confident, and when they did the "count your fingers" game, (touch your thumb to tip of index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and pinky while counting "one, two, three, four", then reverse while counting "four, three, two, one" over and over as fast as you can while the cops wait for you to mess up) I went "one, two, two and a half, three and a half, three and a half, two and a half, two, one" back and forth with out a syllabobble.

The cops scratched their heads, decided I was not only sober but a smartass and sent me on my way. My buddy Jack was in the passenger seat laughing his off all the while.

Oh, by the way, I DESPISE the entire Bush administration, and boiled beets.