• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first post to the boards!

55 posts in this topic

My story is probably a typical one around here, but anyways...I collected when I was a kid, put 'em away and forgot about 'em for 25 years. Have recently rediscovered them, and BOOM! I've kinda become obsessed! I collect just Marvel and DC SA and BA, raw copies mostly. Good times had by me!

I am an X-Men nut. Have you had any books encapsulated by CGC yet?

My story is probably a typical one around here, but anyways...I collected when I was a kid, put 'em away and forgot about 'em for 25 years. Have recently rediscovered them, and BOOM! I've kinda become obsessed! I collect just Marvel and DC SA and BA, raw copies mostly. Good times had by me!

COOL!!! Favorite artist, favorite run????

:wishluck: Please say Green River Pedigree! :wishluck:

BTW, Badlands, welcome to the boards!

By far John Byrne on his Uncanny X-Men run (although his run on the F.F. wasn't too shabby either)! That to me was the epitome of comic storytelling in the late 70's early 80's!

We are going to get along just fine. :)

By far John Byrne on his Uncanny X-Men run (although his run on the F.F. wasn't too shabby either)! That to me was the epitome of comic storytelling in the late 70's early 80's!

:gossip:You will like THE_BEYONDER then,(this is one of the members

here.

Welcome Badlands!!......Watson's harmless , ...and humorous........Your fortunate that many are banned that would greet you w/ ...........lets just say .....not the "warmest of welcomes"!.........BH......

Of course Greggy could take a liken to ya' and stalk ya! , ......and J.C.'s back........... meh

Appreciate it. I have often viewed these boards from the "outside', but finally decided to join. I need to occassionally speak to some like-minded individuals!

Welcome to the Boards

I hope you brought your body armor. :whistle:

abeewelcome.gif

What's ya gonna do for your 1000th post? :D

Something special. (thumbs u I had my one year anniversary and no one noticed. :sorry:

I'm a post count nerd, not a date tracker dork.

:sorry:

Cleveland!! Welcome fellow Northeast Ohio brother from another mother. You actually live in Cleveland?? Didn't think anyone still did that.