• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK#181 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES FOR SALE!

40 posts in this topic

I never thought I would do this. I'm selling my prized posession. I lost my job two months ago and I have bills to pay. This is my first transaction here, so I would like everything to go smoothly. Buyer must pay for Shipping and Insurance. International buyers are welcome. I will give my contact information to serious inquiries. Please send me a message or reply to this post if interested. Thank you all.

EDIT: PRICE DROP : $4500 but will take offers. (Flexible, must pay bills soon)

SERIAL NO: 0100392001

GPA Stats:

Grade Notes Avg (All Sales) 12 Mnth Avg 90 Day Avg

(9.8) (6)18,415.47 (1) 18,000.00 - 18,000.00

(9.6) (88)4,129.57 (13) 4,131.95 (1) 3,880.00

(9.4) (173)2,150.84 (9) 2,552.20 (1) 2,265.00

-Issa

Brooklyn, NY, USA.

P.S. "zombie343" is my ebay username. If I don't sell here, I might put it on eBay.

4212wmdx4.jpg

if only it had that white stripe on the spine .....

Looks like it has a small 1/32" white stripe.

Where's that dork to toss this guy a pile of cash when he's needed??

No need for sarcasm. If I didn't really have to pay my mortgage, I would not sell this. :frustrated: ...I'd rather sell this to forumites than to some random schmo on eBay. I've dealt with too many schmo's in my time. :\

-Issa

I sent him an email. Let's see what happens. hm I'm still accepting offers from forumites. I received one offer so far (that was much too low).

a forumite sent a lowball offer. stop the presses.

:signfunny:

I sent him an email. Let's see what happens. hm I'm still accepting offers from forumites. I received one offer so far (that was much too low).

a forumite sent a lowball offer. stop the presses.

Wasn't me (this time)... :whistle: