• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Thanos fans purchasing this?

25 posts in this topic

I know a guy who took one of the giant Hulk hands(like you can get at Wal-Mart), painted it gold, and mounted jewels on the hand at the appropriate place and it looks unbelievably good. If you didn't know better, you would swear it was sculpted and probably a 200.00 item from Bowen. Just an idea if any of you guys are Thanos obsessed and don't want to spend the big bucks. Looks a whole lot better than that goofy thing too.

I know a guy who took one of the giant Hulk hands(like you can get at Wal-Mart), painted it gold, and mounted jewels on the hand at the appropriate place and it looks unbelievably good.

I hope this was during your short stay at the psychiatric hospital.

I know a guy who took one of the giant Hulk hands(like you can get at Wal-Mart), painted it gold, and mounted jewels on the hand at the appropriate place and it looks unbelievably good.

I hope this was during your short stay at the psychiatric hospital.

As opposed to someone who has a room reserved all the time because he is a regular there, like yourself???

Actually, no it is a local comic book store owner.

As opposed to someone who has a room reserved all the time because he is a regular there, like yourself???

Uh huh.... meh

Once again, your original comment:

If anyone ever sees me buy this, or hears about me buying this, or even suspects I may be thinking about buying this product or anything even vaguely similar......please kill me. Quickly.

If anyone ever sees me buy this, or hears about me buying this, or even suspects I may be thinking about buying this product or anything even vaguely similar......please kill me. Quickly.

I agree with this. Seeing this thing makes me think of the "Jump To Conclusions" mat from 'Office Space.' I keep picturing Sumir saying "This is horrible idea" about that glove. (Sumir was his name right? Regardless...)