• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February Daily Specials

1,169 posts in this topic

You gonna answer my pm :juggle:

You gonna answer my question :juggle:

What question (shrug)

meh

The one I asked at the start of my selling thread that you thought was so hysterical.

What question (shrug)

meh

The one I asked at the start of my selling thread that you thought was so hysterical.

Same response you use to give me when I posted my 150+ copper age X-Men over the years ... geez, lighten up..

What question (shrug)

meh

Same response you use to give me when I posted my 150+ copper age X-Men over the years ... geez, lighten up..
Sweet a hissy fit!

What question (shrug)

meh

Really?

Show me where I continuously krap on your selling threads (shrug)

I like how you use the word "continuously"

lol

I'm pretty sure you've responded in such a way when I've sold stuff...It was a joke, and continuously?? :shrug:

Whatever dude, if you want to take it like that then go ahead... I'm not going to waste my time aruging with you because you decide to get your panties in a bunch.