• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February Daily Specials

1,169 posts in this topic

Exactly, you dont have an answer to why you use the word "continuously"... I bet you would not have responded that way with greggy hm

Have a nice life too :hi:

:cry: I am saddened by the end of an era.

Exactly, you dont have an answer to why you use the word "continuously"... I bet you would not have responded that way with greggy hm

I plan too :)

Maybe that word was a little harsh but you did the same when I was selling some pieces of art a little while back.

Maybe I am too sensitive, maybe to some its amusing and to others not so much but I would never dump on a persons, friend or someone I like, selling thread (shrug)

Maybe that word was a little harsh but you did the same when I was selling some pieces of art a little while back.

Maybe I am too sensitive, maybe to some its amusing and to others not so much but I would never dump on a persons, friend or someone I like, selling thread (shrug)

If I got mad at everyone who krapped on my threads, derailed my selling and buying threads, krapped on my books my blood vessel's would have popped by now (shrug) It wasnt meant as anything but fun humor which is how I thought you would take it as you always have....

So....if someone dumps on a sales thread....then that means they don't like you?

Wow. I am SO HATED on these boards! doh!

So....if someone dumps on a sales thread....then that means they don't like you?

^^

If I got mad at everyone who krapped on my threads, derailed my selling and buying threads, krapped on my books my blood vessel's would have popped by now (shrug) It wasnt meant as anything but fun humor which is how I thought you would take it as you always have....

Would be nice to put an end to all this krap though. Not addressed at you, but I'm getting pretty sick of the rampant disregard for selling threads being displayed as of late.

Dangit, I log on and was excited to see there was 55 unread posts in this thread, only to find out there was no new books listed. :(

More books please, I might not be able to buy many but it is fun to see them

:popcorn:

^^
:whatev:

Never used the word hate.

Maybe I should just drink before selling hm:kidaround:

Would be nice to put an end to all this krap though. Not addressed at you, but I'm getting pretty sick of the rampant disregard for selling threads being displayed as of late.

It happens with almost all my sales threads, yet I dont get mad about it. Check out my FS threads and you might see 30 replies for 1 book or so lol