• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

So what made you decide to bail on the ECX7Collection ID?

zzz

So what made you decide to bail on the Alex DeLarge ID?

zzz

I haven't chimed in on this yet but here I go. Your series of, what you consider funny, little quips is doing nothing to bolster your reputation here. It's like someone who just jumps in the middle of a group of people, farts and then tries to mimic other people's actions in hopes no one will think badly of him for farting.

Explain yourself as to why you acted like multiple personalities Luke/Thomas/whatever.

And you are?... :hi:

niks a saint but I'm a spoon.

:golfclap: That's the first accurate statement I've ever heard you make, Dave! Congrats!

And somewhere down the line you wanted to prove what a superior American born person you are and decided to fling remarks Archie Bunker style at me, because I was not from the same mold.

You made it personal and I got defensive. (shrug)

If that's what came across to you, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. :foryou:

Oh please! Guess what - it came across that way to 99.9% of the board, if not 100%. You slammed Nik's English skills and suggested he go back to the country he came from. You are the King of Trying to Twist the Facts, Dave.

God bless you.

zzz

zzz

I haven't chimed in on this yet but here I go. Your series of, what you consider funny, little quips is doing nothing to bolster your reputation here. It's like someone who just jumps in the middle of a group of people, farts and then tries to mimic other people's actions in hopes no one will think badly of him for farting.

Explain yourself as to why you acted like multiple personalities Luke/Thomas/whatever.

He's a well respected forumite. And his true identity is well known.

R.

All these statements are backed up by specific examples. I will call and explain them to you.

I like the way you've already jumped to the conclusion that this is bull spoon just because you don't agree with it. You were judge and jury yourself.

zzz

zzz

R.

Oh yeah...I remember him.

Is'nt he the guy who invoked the wrath of the Head Honcho of CGC after casting doubts as to the integrity of the Signature series witnesses. hm

Yeah...well respected doh!

If I've got the wrong guy I apologise in advance

• Administrator
I don't know nik.

Not another day of this. Page after page of sh*t and you don't even ing know him? Jesus Christ in heaven. This thread is one of the most pathetic displays I have seen on this board and it has nothing to do with Nik or Brad.

I can only hope that it gets locked down tighter that a mosquito's stretched over a rain barrel and soon. :P

I remember that whole tough talk thing from Arch a year ago about cracking down on shills. I guess that's all it was....talk.

Shilling is disruptive on the boards under a couple of circumstances:

1. A current member uses a second ID (and we feel it's well verified / proven) to express opinions "from cover". This will generate strikes and banned of the shill.

2. A banned member returns under a new ID and continues the same old behavior that got them banned in the first place.

Generally speaking, if someone who was not banned or had strikes under an old ID, abandons it completely and moves to a new ID... it's weird... and perhaps a little insecure... but it's not a moderation problem. If we know who they "were" their strike record will follow them anyway and the old IDs will be closed.

In some few cases we have had returning members under new IDs come back and NOT return to banned behaviors. It's at the moderators discretion that these IDs survive, and it's a very tenuous discretion. We're not ignorant of the situation.

We've also had banned members return and start up the same old song... and get tossed out the door again quickly and repeatedly. (shrug)

Sounds like ECX7Collection was closed because you knew he was back under a new ID. It wasn't banned, was it?

Banned = closed. Same action. But it wasn't banned originally for posting behavior if that's what you mean.

zzz

zzz

R.

Is'nt he the guy who invoked the wrath of the Head Honcho of CGC after casting doubts as to the integrity of the Signature series witnesses. hm

Goon, he asked a question and got an honest answer. That is the proper way to do things...I don't see the problem.

If I have a problem with CGC I call or email, get an answer and problem solved. Not sure the outcome would be the same with you....

hm

Thom....how many times are you going to seel the same book?

Going Once....

Going Twice...

I see your shill (Crazy Joe) bought it the first time....so I guess that explains it.

Yep...its the same book.

What you neglect to mention is the guy overspent. He did actually buy I think it was JLA #1 off me, but then could'nt pay for the Spidey book.

No biggie...auction fever happens sometimes.

See your obsession with Goon is still going strong...I'll send you my autograph ;)

1) The best defense is a good offense. That explains this. You think this is an attack on my credibility. :screwy:

2) I don't remember tangling with Steve. You must have found something in the 5 minutes it took you to respond. I have questioned the lack of transparency in the SS process.

3) I don't need your apologies.

4) Why are you shilling your auctions?

I'd like the record to show that I started bagging on this chump when he was ALEX DE LARGE. I also took some flack for it, so to those bleeding hearts, kiss my @ss.

(thumbs u

Fist U

Tell the truth Arch....

Its only a matter of time before he finds out I shot JFK :insane:

If I were you, I'd just apologize and be quiet for a while.

I will be quiet for a while...how's that?

Typical of someone with no cred.

R.