• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

And somewhere down the line you wanted to prove what a superior American born person you are and decided to fling remarks Archie Bunker style at me, because I was not from the same mold.

You made it personal and I got defensive. (shrug)

If that's what came across to you, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. :foryou:

I was trying to get under your skin which you did the same but the family portrait went and ruined that for me. Now your'e real.

I grew up in a mostly poor black, spanish, jewish area and hold no ill will towards any color, creed, nationality or sexual persuasion.

I even lived in Lynn for several years and probably know more Greek-Americans than you do. :o

And somewhere down the line you wanted to prove what a superior American born person you are and decided to fling remarks Archie Bunker style at me, because I was not from the same mold.

If that's what came across to you, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. :foryou:

I was trying to get under your skin which you did the same but the family portrait went and ruined that for me. Now your'e real.

I grew up in a mostly poor black, spanish, jewish area and hold no ill will towards any color, creed, nationality or sexual persuasion.

I even lived in Lynn for several years and probably know more Greek-Americans than you do. :o

Lynn must be a big girl :blush:

Nik is about as solid an honest a person as you will ever meet. Dealt with him for 4 years and liked him well before I ever met him in person.

Yeah he does have a bad temper. Tough arse, east coaster that he is. But I'd trust him with my back any time. It takes a lot of little baby steps in the right direction to make a decent rep. It also takes admitting your mistakes. Even tough guys have to do that.

Goon, I don't mean this in a bad way but I have a lot of questions that need answering before I would deal with you.

Langur, I hugely respect your change of views towards Nik.

Not that my opinion is that big of a deal, but I think most of teh forumites want a tight community around here.

R.

Nik is about as solid an honest a person as you will ever meet. Dealt with him for 4 years and liked him well before I ever met him in person.

Yeah he does have a bad temper. Tough arse, east coaster that he is. But I'd trust him with my back any time. It takes a lot of little baby steps in the right direction to make a decent rep. It also takes admitting your mistakes. Even tough guys have to do that.

Goon, I don't mean this in a bad way but I have a lot of questions that need answering before I would deal with you.

Langur, I hugely respect your change of views towards Nik.

Not that my opinion is that big of a deal, but I think most of teh forumites want a tight community around here.

R.

Runs a mean grading contest as well... not that I'll be allowed in the next one of course :shy:

I don't know nik.

Not another day of this. Page after page of sh*t and you don't even ing know him? Jesus Christ in heaven. This thread is one of the most pathetic displays I have seen on this board and it has nothing to do with Nik or Brad.

This is where it gets funny/sad.

Nik doesn't know me either! Get it! Two people doing the same exact thing are equally right or wrong.

You want to condemn and praise two people for doing the same thing. Illogical.

niks a saint but I'm a spoon. You added 1 and 1 and got 11. Congratulations.

You said Jesus Christ. Whose shill does that make him Andy??

There is not even a remote balance of fairness here.

You are right Dave, it's not fair.

It's not fair that you revise/forget facts and call people liars.

It's not fair you go on ad nauseum about how well you run a show but can't even follow your own rules.

It's not fair you call a dealer who supports your show and make baseless accusations against the integrity of said dealer.

It's not fair you bash up someone else's show thread by attacking people for a comment that was never made.

It's not fair that you treat people like and then wonder why people give you back. What comes around goes around. Being perfect though, you have no need to make apologies, remember?

These are FACTS Dave, though I bet you think that because I am a single child two income household house husband I have all the time in the world to make this stuff up. I don't that kind of energy to make it up, it just happens.

This is like a soap opera :popcorn:

2u8w96o.jpg

Its more like an episode of Seinfeld.

Its a thread about NOTHING!

No answers is what it's about.

If you have a pathological need to stir up spoon could you at least distribute it a little more evenly around the forums so that as many members as possible can enjoy it?

• Administrator
I don't know nik.

Not another day of this. Page after page of sh*t and you don't even ing know him? Jesus Christ in heaven. This thread is one of the most pathetic displays I have seen on this board and it has nothing to do with Nik or Brad.

I can only hope that it gets locked down tighter that a mosquito's stretched over a rain barrel and soon. :P

I remember that whole tough talk thing from Arch a year ago about cracking down on shills. I guess that's all it was....talk.

Shilling is disruptive on the boards under a couple of circumstances:

1. A current member uses a second ID (and we feel it's well verified / proven) to express opinions "from cover". This will generate strikes and banned of the shill.

2. A banned member returns under a new ID and continues the same old behavior that got them banned in the first place.

Generally speaking, if someone who was not banned or had strikes under an old ID, abandons it completely and moves to a new ID... it's weird... and perhaps a little insecure... but it's not a moderation problem. If we know who they "were" their strike record will follow them anyway and the old IDs will be closed.

In some few cases we have had returning members under new IDs come back and NOT return to banned behaviors. It's at the moderators discretion that these IDs survive, and it's a very tenuous discretion. We're not ignorant of the situation.

We've also had banned members return and start up the same old song... and get tossed out the door again quickly and repeatedly. (shrug)

niks a saint but I'm a spoon.

:golfclap: That's the first accurate statement I've ever heard you make, Dave! Congrats!

Oh please! Guess what - it came across that way to 99.9% of the board, if not 100%. You slammed Nik's English skills and suggested he go back to the country he came from. You are the King of Trying to Twist the Facts, Dave.

I don't know nik.

I can only hope that it gets locked down tighter that a mosquito's stretched over a rain barrel and soon. :P

I remember that whole tough talk thing from Arch a year ago about cracking down on shills. I guess that's all it was....talk.

1. A current member uses a second ID (and we feel it's well verified / proven) to express opinions "from cover". This will generate strikes and banned of the shill.

2. A banned member returns under a new ID and continues the same old behavior that got them banned in the first place.

Generally speaking, if someone who was not banned or had strikes under an old ID, abandons it completely and moves to a new ID... it's weird... and perhaps a little insecure... but it's not a moderation problem. If we know who they "were" their strike record will follow them anyway and the old IDs will be closed.

In some few cases we have had returning members under new IDs come back and NOT return to banned behaviors. It's at the moderators discretion that these IDs survive, and it's a very tenuous discretion. We're not ignorant of the situation.

We've also had banned members return and start up the same old song... and get tossed out the door again quickly and repeatedly. (shrug)

Sounds like ECX7Collection was closed because you knew he was back under a new ID. It wasn't banned, was it?

I don't know nik.

Sounds like ECX7Collection was closed because you knew he was back under a new ID. It wasn't banned, was it?

Tell the truth Arch....

Its only a matter of time before he finds out I shot JFK :insane:

I don't know nik.

This is where it gets funny/sad.

Nik doesn't know me either! Get it! Two people doing the same exact thing are equally right or wrong.

You want to condemn and praise two people for doing the same thing. Illogical.

niks a saint but I'm a spoon. You added 1 and 1 and got 11. Congratulations.

You said Jesus Christ. Whose shill does that make him Andy??

There is not even a remote balance of fairness here.

You are right Dave, it's not fair.

It's not fair that you revise/forget facts and call people liars.

It's not fair you go on ad nauseum about how well you run a show but can't even follow your own rules.

It's not fair you call a dealer who supports your show and make baseless accusations against the integrity of said dealer.

It's not fair you bash up someone else's show thread by attacking people for a comment that was never made.

It's not fair that you treat people like and then wonder why people give you back. What comes around goes around. Being perfect though, you have no need to make apologies, remember?

These are FACTS Dave, though I bet you think that because I am a single child two income household house husband I have all the time in the world to make this stuff up. I don't that kind of energy to make it up, it just happens.

I have no idea what your family situation is but It is surely none of my business.

You make accusations and did not state a single fact here.

I have known you for 15 years and you post this bull spoon without picking up a phone?

It's 978-462-2788 and explain what the hell you're talking about. Again, the no facts thing. If you are going to listen to one side of a story you should at least get the other side before being the judge and jury.

Anybody else is free to call.

So what made you decide to bail on the ECX7Collection ID?

zzz

So what made you decide to bail on the Alex DeLarge ID?

zzz

I haven't chimed in on this yet but here I go. Your series of, what you consider funny, little quips is doing nothing to bolster your reputation here. It's like someone who just jumps in the middle of a group of people, farts and then tries to mimic other people's actions in hopes no one will think badly of him for farting.

Explain yourself as to why you acted like multiple personalities Luke/Thomas/whatever.