• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sale finishing in the next 20 Hrs.

48 posts in this topic

now add to that, ive already sold the comics.....

about a week ago....

to another board member.....

who asked me to keep them on ebay.........

and knock the money they sold for off what he owed me.......

lollollol

WORST EXCUSE EVER!!

So you sold the comics a week ago, but this *mysterious buyer* wanted you to keep them on EBay... for what reason again? He owns the books, right - yet he wanted you to keep them on EBay?

Drugs kill brain cells!!

Comics-Rock:

absoluty nothing with me!!!!! and has F#$%^d me right up...these comics had been sold already to another board member who ask me to keep them on and knock off the money they sold for against what he owed me (minus listing/ fvf)....so why would i shill when i still get the same money at the end of the day???........a number of these bidders actually won and have not paid ......whats ebay doing.....accusing them of being shill bids........all my comics are now sold except the AF 15 which ill probably keep. a number of people could have done this to screw about with my account..anyway said my piece, the guy who bought the comics collected em today so ill just let the account go.....

no, your right...no bordee bought my collection. i was lying about everything....five bordees from Canada visited took a look at it but offered to little cash...the enitre collection is still in my basement...im a liar,,,got caught out,,,all those accounts are mine...i bid on my own stuff so i could pay feebays some more extortionate fees...ive closed the ebay store...you old grandmas can go onto another subject now

You're an embarassment to both this board and the province of Ontario. What were you doing in school, other than drugs that is?

Wow! Reading this thread was highly entertaining, although making sense of comics-rock's posts made my head hurt a bit.

Totally busted! Comics-rock, you'd best drop all current user id's (here and ebay) and start afresh. In future, play it clean (thumbs u