• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDERMAN VS BATMAN WHO WOULD WIN IN A BATTLE

Who would win in a battle between Spiderman and Batman  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between Spiderman and Batman

36 posts in this topic

Guys....My post was more a goof on the lame Lightmaster (PPTSSM #3) than anything else. I don't know who would win. My heart says, Spidey. But, my head says Bats (more or less for the reason both of you stated. Some kind of spider-sense overload Bat-spray).

Chris

I'm just curious as to how anyone thinks Batman would win. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he has no super powers right? So considering Spider-man could basically knock out him (as a regular guy) with a few punches, it'd be a pretty quick fight no? Super strength, quickness, spider sense.. batman has.. umm.. a utility belt?

I'd have to go with Spider-Man if it was a straight up bar fight, but this poll isn't asking who is a better fighter. In a battle, given all their abilities, experience, equipment, etc etc, Batman has a significant edge. You have to remember that Batman is a master strategist who came up with contingency plans that neutralized ALL the JLA members, most of whom are on a higher power level than Spider-Man. Again, it would depend on who's writing the scripts. tongue.gif

I started a poll of favorite superheroes. Spiderman and Batman are on top of the list. A forum member started a poll on a wish crossover/showdown. So I came up with an idea of a battle between Spiderman and Batman. From the perpective of forum members, who would win the battle?

Who would win in a battle between Spiderman and BatmanSpider-manBatman

POLL CLOSER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. SPIDEY LEADS BY 1 12-11VERY INTERESTING TO ME! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A LANDSLIDE OF SPIDEY THE WINNER! WAIT NOW AND SEE ATTITUDE!Davidking623

Gotta go with Batman. He's smarter, a more skilled, if less powerful, fighter, much more ruthless, and always comes up with the right gadgets.

In a "BATTLE TO THE DEATH"....Spidey would be just as ruthless , and wipe up the floor with Bruce Wayne.

Spidey's only weakness is his irresistable urge to " hold back ".

If " THE KIDS GLOVES " were off......Batman would be finished.

Gotta go with Batman. He's smarter, a more skilled, if less powerful, fighter, much more ruthless, and always comes up with the right gadgets.

In a "BATTLE TO THE DEATH"....Spidey would be just as ruthless , and wipe up the floor with Bruce Wayne.

Spidey's only weakness is his irresistable urge to " hold back ".

If " THE KIDS GLOVES " were off......Batman would be finished.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, Super strength, super speed, Spider-sense VS a tough human, hmmmm, well if Batman can beat Spider-man then hell I have a chance too! lol, it is a miss match from the begining, and by the way Captain America would beat Batman too, Marvel vs DC a few years back they had a bit of a scrap, Batman was out of breath, exhausted, Cap was fine, recent JLA Avengers, Batman admits Cap would beat him, but it would take awhile. Banr broke Batman's back, tried the same trick on Cap and got knocked out!

You Marvel guys amaze me.....The DARK KNIGHT verse archie in a spider suit. Really there is no contest.....Batman, like the Marlins, in 6.

Talk as though you havent seen it and it hasnt occured!

Something as in this Kansas City Chiefs 19-0

Lakers 71-11Regular season

Davidking623