• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDERMAN VS BATMAN WHO WOULD WIN IN A BATTLE

Who would win in a battle between Spiderman and Batman  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between Spiderman and Batman

36 posts in this topic

15_1_107.gif

WINNER!

FIRST ROUND! FIRST SECOND! KNOCKOUT!

(POW)

Davidking623

Does this mean Spidey would beat Captain America in half of the first round?

Yes,Spidey would beat Captain America in half of the first round! grin.gif

I am a much bigger Spider-Man fan than Batman fan, but I think I would have to side with Batman here. Given all their tools/abilities at their peak, they're pretty close...but Batman is a strategist beyond compare. Take a look JLA's Tower of Babel storyline. He found ways to cripple, if not kill every single member of JLA. I find that hard to compete against.

Just my two cents.

I'm just curious as to how anyone thinks Batman would win. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he has no super powers right? So considering Spider-man could basically knock out him (as a regular guy) with a few punches, it'd be a pretty quick fight no? Super strength, quickness, spider sense.. batman has.. umm.. a utility belt?

Brian

True. Bats is more ruthless than Spidey, and a beeter strategist. But, don't under-estimate Spidey's intelligence either. Also, you can't forget one of Spidey's greatest advantages....Spider-Sense! It has (and would against Bats) saved Spidey from certain death over and over. Nothing that Bats could come up withcould compensate for that. Remember, in PPTSSM #3 (1st series) Spidey defeated a foe who could move at light-speed b/c of spider-sense! shocked.giftongue.gif

Chris

True. Bats is more ruthless than Spidey, and a beeter strategist. But, don't under-estimate Spidey's intelligence either. Also, you can't forget one of Spidey's greatest advantages....Spider-Sense! It has (and would against Bats) saved Spidey from certain death over and over. Nothing that Bats could come up withcould compensate for that. Remember, in PPTSSM #3 (1st series) Spidey defeated a foe who could move at light-speed b/c of spider-sense! shocked.giftongue.gif

Chris

That being the case, he would likely use some sort of "area effect" attack, so that a "dodge" wouldn't work.

If Bats can take down the Flash, he can take down anyone. Period.

-Joe