• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any ideas on how much i should sell a Quesada DD page for?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have a page of daredevil by Joey Q - i need to sell it but i have no idea what this sort of thing is worth. Its not exactly detailed but daredevil IS on the page.

What does this type of thing normally go for? Obviously it varies from page to page but what makes the cost for this stuff. Is it the artist? the scarcity? the detail on the page?

Any advice would be appreciated.

SO many factors to consider.

Daredevil's on the page -- but doing what? Is there any other significant character on the page? Is it an action page...a brooding page...an all-talk page? Is it splash-ish...with one or two large panels or is it a typical panel page?

Is it topflight Quesada artwork or was he having an off-day? Has the page been seen, time and again, on eBay? Does the page itself have any "historic" significance, in a comic book kinda way? (i.e., Cyclops dies! Spidey unmasks! Hulk turns gay!)

Eriqui is right. Show us the page. Who knows, you might get an offer or two.

I understand - its to general just to say a dd page. unfortunately i dont have it at the moment so i cant upload a scan. Its not a fancy page, quite a typical page really i guess - thes a bad guy whos got dd trapped in a room or somthing and hes yabberring to him as dd is writhing around in agony on the floor.

Its not fantastic or anything - i just have no clue what sort of price range to expect? 50$? 500$? (actually the price label on it says 500$)

I have someone offerring 100$ (around 80US) for it and i just dont know if thats a decent price for a Quesada DD page

errr.. I sent you a PM that would tell you exactly what the price should be.

but I might as well do it here too.

go to www.theartistschoice.com

Find the Quesada section. Quesada is still selling DD pages there. Find one you think is about the same as yours. Or find one slighly better, and slightly worse and take the average.

Voila! Price is there.

However, as I noted in my PM, if you price it exactly like those pages, it won't sell right away. There is a reason why those pages are still available!

Malvin

Ah sorry - i didnt see the flashing mail icon.

Thanks for your help. Ive found the preceding page

http://www.theartistschoice.com/scans/quesada/daredevil3_19.jpg

Its supposed to be p17 from #3 at $400.

Mine is the following page and its much the same - no backgrounds, those 2 characters. I seem to recall it ws priced the same but i want to sell it so no way do i expect to sell it for that. Still 80$ US seems a little low to me.