• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

57 posts in this topic

The Cerebus pages are very nice and are not very high yet.I've also been experiencing a new found respect for Don Heck pages.We used to make fun of him when I was young,prefering Kirby,Ditko,Buscema, and Colan.I started noticing his work when I was reading pre-hero monster books that I had never read before and gave his Iron Man work a closer look.Heck on Heck pages are some of my fav's.The Egghead page from TTA 45 is sharp.It's VERY tempting.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Well I got outbid on all my pieces last night, even before the floor auction started. :(

Then again I'm glad I didn't win all the pieces I did bid on... would have to sell half of them immediately to get the money in doh!

I got beat out before the floor auction started on the one piece I wanted. I big very aggressively based on past pricing. At that price they can more than have that cover.

I got beat out before the floor auction started on the one piece I wanted. I big very aggressively based on past pricing. At that price they can more than have that cover.

Taking a guess here: I think that the pricing on the Azrael cover is at the top. I just don't see it going above $700 (with the vig), which is 2 bid increments away. I had an interest in it, the girl loves her Ras Al Ghul, but I was thinking $450.

Taking a guess here: I think that the pricing on the Azrael cover is at the top. I just don't see it going above $700 (with the vig), which is 2 bid increments away. I had an interest in it, the girl loves her Ras Al Ghul, but I was thinking $450.

$500 before buyers premium was my max on it and that made me uneasy. Nice cover but it is Azrael. Now if only some more empire covers would hit the market.

:eek: That's Borock's cover if anyone really wanted it they probably should have talked to him before he sent it off. I know he has it listed high on CAF but that might have been the not for sale pricing he uses.

I was high bidder on 6 lots, all on the high end of the estimate (which I know means little to nothing), and I have lost out on 3 already during floor bidding. I am going to plant my flag on one lot and go for that piece until it gets to crazy insane money.