• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Mania Monday: All 9.8 and 9.6 Silver, Bronze & Modern X-Men Monday on Pedigree

20 posts in this topic

This is a very special listing for all you X-Maniacs out there (I'm one of them too!). 28 new issues to choose from between #16 and #411, most of them in CGC certified 9.8!! There are a bunch of other 9.8's and 9.6's from a few other titles included in this listing, but the X-Men clearly grab the headlines. Here are some of the X-ceptional highlights (I couldn't resist): X-Men 16 9.6; X-Men 18 9.6; X-Men 23 9.6 (Massachusetts); X-Men 28 9.6 (Golden State); X-Men 29 9.6; X-Men 45 9.8; X-Men 60 9.6; X-Men 69 9.8; X-Men 72 9.6; X-Men 80 9.6 (Don Rosa); X-Men 89 9.8 and a bunch more. 20 out of the 28 issues have white pages with only one as "low" as off-white.

We are going to wake up X-tra early to get these killer books up in the new arrivals section of the Web site (www.PedigreeComics.com) at approximately 9:00 a.m. 38 new books in total, all in NM+ and NM/M. Happy Presidents Day to you all!

:gossip:

What are you going to use all that dough on?

(1) Consignments of animated .gifs from Flee?

(2) Jeff Jones surgery?

(3) Sweet DC Romance books?

The mind boggles. Good luck with the sales!!!

Did you copy from greggy's list?

(2) Jeff Jones surgery?

:(

(2) Jeff Jones surgery?

What's good for the goose, corksoaker . . .

Jim,

One of the offered courses at SUNY Albany was creative writing for CGC encapsulated comic books. I passed that course with flying four colors!!

Great books, Jim. Thanks for all these consignments. That X 23 is absolutely killer. Looks like it should be a 9.8. Doing the descriptions really got my X juices flowing. I really love these books!