• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your "White Pagers"

498 posts in this topic

:whistle:

36.jpg

I am gaga over these old Timely books! Thanks for posting, Danny (thumbs u

Glad someone appreciates it :)

Oh, he isn't the only one! Nothing screams golden age more than mid 60s X-Men! :cloud9:

And nothing makes golden age collectors scream more than mid-60s X-Men!

It might start sounding like the heyday of the Beatles around here.

I won't believe any of you until you crack these slabs and shows us pictures of the pages. This thread was started to show the white pagers not the slabbers of those pagers. Now get to it.

I won't believe any of you until you crack these slabs and shows us pictures of the pages. This thread was started to show the white pagers not the slabbers of those pagers. Now get to it.

You first... :grin:

This is actually kind of interesting to me. Take a look at the Zip #12 (a lowly 4.5) that I posted on the first page. It has a cover piece missing so you can see the first page underneath. It never appeared to be all that white to me. The scan may be a little off but I wouldn't classify it as white - not that I'm complaining but how subjective is the page quality grading?

You first... :grin:

You must be high. No way I'm cracking this baby.

WyattEarp7CGCMH92fc.jpg

Very pretty Excitings! Keep those coming, Jeff (thumbs u

Somebody was saying something about Schomburg's 4th grade art style :screwy:

Very nice Mr. B. One of my favorite covers. I have a lowly 4.5 with OW. Let me know if you want to trade. I'll even throw in a copy of a 1990s Valiant comic. :insane:

Thanks for the offer. But I'm a shop owner. I have plenty of Valiant.

If you have some Malibu we can talk!

americasbest6.jpg

I think I have told you this before, but I love this cover and was the underbidder on this copy when it first showed up on eBay. Great book.